Friday, November 10, 2006

How Long To Wear A Girdle After Pregnancy

Georges Brassens - Bad Reputation

Bad Reputation Georges Brassens
Words and Music: Georges Brassens



the village, unpretentious
I have a bad reputation.
Qu'je m'démène qu'je or remains silent
I pass' for je ne sais quoi! I
does however hurt anyone
Following my way little man. Brav's
But people do not like
It follows a different path,
No, these brave people do not like that's
It follows a different path,
Everybody speaks ill of I
Except the dumb, it goes without saying.

Day Bastille Day
I stay in my cozy bed.
The music marching,
This does not concern me.
I'm yet to harm anyone, not listening
In the bugle sounding. Brav's
But people do not like
It follows a different path,
No, these brave people do not like that's
It follows a different path,
Everybody shows me finger
Except the penguins, it goes without saying. I reckon

When an unlucky thief,
Pursued by a cul-earth;
J'lance leg and why the silence,
The cul-earth s'retrouv 'the ground I
however does anyone any harm, Leaving
run thieves apples. Brav's
But people do not like
It follows a different path,
No, these brave people do not like that's
It follows a different path,
Everyone rushes on me,
Unless the cul-de-bowl, it goes without saying.

No need to be Jeremiah
For Viner fate that I promised
trouv'nt If a rope to their liking,
They pass me in the neck, I simply
yet to harm anyone,
Following the ch'mins n'mènent not that Rome's
But these brave people do not like
It follows a different path,
No, these brave people's dislike It follows that
a different path,
Entire World 'will see me hanged,
Except the blind, of course.


Other performers: Small Sins - Bad Reputation

0 comments:

Post a Comment