Friday, December 31, 2010

4x4 Post Welded Wire Fence

December 31 more ...

Every year it's the same story. The bell rang, the year has passed, and before starting to take a look at 2011, quick quick, we must draw a line under 2010. See the latest movies that are worth being seen ( The sound of noise yesterday evening, an incongruity that I hope you have time to talk at a time). Take stock of what we saw, what we loved passionately, that we hated those moments of cinema have found a place in our eyes and our memories for years to come.

Today 2010 ends. We all busy preparing our final night of the year, festive and long if possible. I still have two or three films to see before you are ready to take stock of movies this year. Compile lists of the inevitable that I will remember the last twelve months, as well as what I would have passed ...

Meanwhile there is one that cares little of this, Gong Li is What Gong Li has to do with it ? The beautiful Chinese actress is celebrating her 45th birthday. 45! Gong Li is 45 years old! Can you believe it? I remember a young, beautiful and heartbreaking in Zhang Yimou and Chen Kaige, in Wives and Concubines and Farewell My Concubine. I remember, there are so few, more beautiful than ever, in The Forbidden City or Miami Vice. Gong Li is 45, one more year turned to her and movies. Next week, the festival is over, and I'll tell you what I learned from 2010. Yes I know this post is useless, but I wanted to write this last day of the year, and I do not have time to do more, what do you ...
(how's my incursion by Gong Li in this post is intrusive?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment