Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Building A Bbq Island Plans

17TH WORLD FESTIVAL OF YOUTH AND STUDENTS - PORTRAIT OF DELEGATE

Portrait Delegate Alice Streiff

alice Hello Alice can you introduce yourself briefly?
Streiff My name is Alice, I am 23 years old and live Ivry in Val de Marne. I am master of cultural mediation. I am very attracted by everything related to the entertainment field, including the ballet, salsa and flamenco. I am in contact with JC since 2003 and the war in Iraq. I have not "taken my card." This does not prevent me from fully advocate and share ideas from the JC, but I prefer to keep a certain "freedom". I attend all the major initiatives of the BC as the festival of humanity or actions that are actually done in Ivry.

What subjects do you want addressed during this festival?
There are two themes that I would like to address. First the issue of employment, particularly that of the conditions of workers. I asked how they address this issue in different countries. The second is the issue of access to health including the AIDS issue as it is in South Africa. Wider in the delegation, we wish to address issues of racism in line with our campaign against the Department of shame. This is a subject that touches me enormously in my city because we have a lot of undocumented and we want to fight Sarkozy's policy that stigmatizes immigrants without stopping. I set a goal to meet as many countries including Vietnam and more broadly all the countries of Asia because I really appreciate their culture. And of course all the countries of Eastern Europe, I speak fluent Russian.

What do you remember the moment of this festival?
encounters with people in the festival and on the street when we walk in Pretoria. Both bilateral with Yugoslavia and Lebanon allowed me to enrich myself considerably, particularly on Lebanon that I did not know. Finally, African improvised dances in the aisles of the festival gives me chills every time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment