Monday, January 3, 2011

Forced Male Milking Bymales

2010 film, was that ... A

Every year since I launched this blog can not drive (find editions 2009 and 2008 ), here a few days after the farewell to 2010, a few thoughts on what I learned or confirmed the film year just ended ...

- The documentary genre has given birth to major films this year ( Anvil, The Story of Anvil , The spine in the heart ... )

- Films Authors rewarded festivals can be bad. Sorry Lebanon is the truth.

- Films lurking for years on shelves can be good ( I love you Phillip Morris , The Elite Brooklyn ). Or not ( Repo Men ).

- Mel Gibson has failed to make us accept a return on camera this year ... It did not last.

- Jeff Bridges is a great actor who should have received an Oscar for years ... except that in 2010, Colin Firth who should have it. Nevermind, it seems he will have it in 2011 ...

- Martin Scorsese slipped further to each movie in the category "Good film, and it hurts.

- Daniel Day-Lewis can not save a stew by itself, even surrounded by stars in sexy Nine .

- Roman Polanski is a great filmmaker. Wow. It's been awhile since I had not wanted to say.

- Takeshi Kitano is a good filmmaker. Wow. It's been a long time I had not wanted to say.

- Bertrand Blier is a bad filmmaker. Wow. It's been a while since I did not say. Euuh not in fact, I had already told his latest film ...

- Bulgarian cinema, it's beautiful .

- Fine French romantic comedy, is funny and enjoyable, it's official. The thank you arnacoeur .

- The players can be considered tacky whores good actors if they are allowed a chance. Christophe Lambert ( White Material ) Wesley Snipes ( Brooklyn's Finest), thank you to prove it. And they can also be fun, is not Dolph and Steven ?

- George Clooney, we forget too, is a player that counts. In the Air + Fantastic Mr Fox + The American the same year?! Calm down George, should leave some for others!

- Tim Burton is what it was. Long. And Johnny Depp dancing like a fool at the end of Alice in Wonderland changes nothing, Tim. On the contrary.

- Painter in New York on concept Paris I love you not, but then not at all a good idea.

- The documentary has been a major genre in 2010 ( Babies , Waking Sleeping Beauty ... ). Oh, I've already said?

- Mammuth does not perhaps the road on the length of a feature film, but the film wins a place in the top three sequences the most unusual and hilarious year. Those who saw it know which I speak. Heck yeah what, the handjob cousins!

- The film by Brillante Mendoza is the bomb on film. I want to again and again!

- Imogen McCarthery was no good anyway, that's job on your CV, Lambert Wilson. Fortunately, you've had Of Men and Gods and The Princess of Montpensier also this year!

- a new Freddy Frankly, it was not obliged guys. A new Robin Hood either, mind you ... and a new Iron Man either, actually.

- Prince of Persia , bah was really nice. It is written ...

- I saw Shah Rukh Khan on the big screen, and it's nice, even if only in My Name is Khan .

- Bon bah nan ... well ... I do not know me ... well, so if I assume, is not no problem ... I cried before Hatchi . Yes yes, the movie starring Richard Gere and his dog.

- That Whether in a violent poison or trailer The Social Network , the takeover by a choir of Creep by Radiohead is scary.


- I say it or not I also cried in front Toy Story 3?

- Paranormal Phenomena with Milla Jovovich, bah I really market me ... That it is also written ...

- Karate Kid is released on the same day as The Expendables , but it was really better. Jackie Chan's fault, and its true perf 'actor.

- This year's Palme d'Or should be Korean and Thai non .

- The funniest movie of the year was produced by Judd Apatow, it surprises you? It's called American Trip for those who want to catch up.

- The price of the guilty pleasure of the year was won handily by Piranha 3D . Thank you Alex Aja, nobody shoots piranhas attacking bimbos in bikinis like you.

- Dynamite! Dynamite!

- Of Men and Gods was excellent, but I expected better. I waited too.

- Ben Affleck is a great director, probably. Terrence Malick and if wants, it will also be a great actor. Who would have thought?

- The 2010 vintage Woody Allen was a toddler. But then very small.

- David Fincher is the director most consistent and exciting American cinema at the time of writing. And when you read them, it is likely that he will always be. Yeah, always.

- Guillaume Canet has cheated more than 5 million French people, even if they do not all realized.

- The documentary has been a major genre in 2010 ( Lovely light, Armadillo ...). How does it I have already said twice?!

- Lock Ryan Reynolds in a coffin for 1:35 with a mobile phone and a lighter, and you have one of the best thrillers of the year. Guaranteed.

- Doug Liman and Paul Greengrass have both made films in the Jason Bourne trilogy in the past, and this year they both signed the most virulent political films of American cinema ( Green Zone and Fair Game). And even if they arrive late.

- Machete do not text. Machete Brings evidence. Machete improvises. Machete is a star.

- Make a funny movie on terrorism, it is possible. And not that funny. End, lucid, intelligent and daring, too. Bravo We Are Four Lions .

- A film entitled Returned single-legged man may not appear at all the one-legged on the screen, and it makes it even cooler.

- I had never seen so many films of Takeshi Kitano in a year on the big screen: four at the most two retro Beaubourg released in theaters, that makes six! And it feels good!

- Old movies are like new: the cinema is even better. Days of Heaven, Once upon a time in Western , The Fearless Vampire Killers, From Silence and Shadows , Marathon Man, The Duelists ... The list to prove it has long been in 2010. And it will be just as in 2011, I'm sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment