There are nights like that. Some nights when everything goes wrong. Evenings where you just want to ask friends with a good film, quietly, and enjoy. Evenings where we do not want to run, get excited, not suffer human folly. Yet there are nights when nothing goes as desired. Last Friday was one of those nights when I was gradually falling into a scenario worthy of After hours Martin Scorsese. I will pass details of the shot that skipped home in the preamble of the evening, but still know this delay was the first to tender my mood.
This continued later. When finally the problem was solved shot and I found myself in the film, joining with my friend Odie my friend Rick (for the purposes of this note, the names have been slightly modified). After the hugs and new rigor, while we were about to take our seats for Arrietty, the small world of scroungers , Panic seized me. At that moment I realized I had forgotten my card at my cinema. After a huge "fuck" in fact dropped in front of my friends, I look at the time: 19:50. The meeting is at 20:25. I have time. "I rush home and get my card," I said to Rick and Odie. "By running I can be back in 15 minutes." Of course I know it's optimistic, especially with the rain falling outside, but hey, it is trying. In normal times, it takes me a dozen of minutes walk from my house to go to Les Halles, for sure, I'll be back in time. And as the film passes through a hall, 200 seats remaining for sale, and there are not too many people in the cinema, I leave there and Rick and Odie take my legs to my neck.
is running in the rain breathlessly as I start to tell me that the evening started badly. Just arrived at my house, relieved, out of breath, I grab my card and go back and wonder what I said to Rick and Odie starting. I thought to tell them not to expect before entering the cinema and queuing outside the venue? With all that, I begin to doubt, and fear of finding both expecting front of the cinema while a monster cock will have formed in front of the room, we promise to place too eccentric and too close. A fear that makes me call them ten times on their portable between home and cinema, hoping they drop, and reassuring me, telling me "Baaah, they will think they do not wait for me."
But when I finally tempered and increasingly breathless at the cinema, I find that they are not entered, and a beautiful tail awaits the opening of Room 6. I plead guilty for my behavior towards them during the 15 minutes that followed. I think I shouted at them a bit, well not badly either, eh, but I swung their property (without raising his voice, just with evident disappointment ...) a few "What are you still here? You are not logged in? But why are not you gone to queue? I ran in the rain like crazy for nothing, you end up misplaced? That's not true! For the trouble I go to the bathroom ... "and I crossed to the bathroom. When I returned, my friend Rick was trying to defuse property unrest by "you make me feel like Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory " or "can not would not join you and you did not place ", my nervousness remained content. Yes, I sulked strongly. Of course, in retrospect, I did not blame them like that, but after the coup of the shot and the race earlier in the rain, the turn of the evening began to seriously test my nerves.
Finally the room was open, and you could find three correct places to fourth, better than I feared. So, I finally relaxed. Trailers, commercials. And the film begins. The room is now almost full. Only a few spaces remain free here or there. Arrietty, the small world of scroungers , new production of Studio Ghibli, written and produced by Hayao Miyazaki, begins. But after two or three minutes, something is happening at the same level as us, a little more to the left, across the span. There are voices, increasingly strong, sudden movements. Suddenly, two girls stand and come to blows with two guys sitting next to them. Insults rained down, hitting, too, the audience rightly indignant about. An employee of cinema is precisely at this point in the room to place a few stragglers. He ran towards them and calms them with difficulty. The quartet is again seated, still whispering loudly. The film, meanwhile, has taken his departure, but I like my friends, near the conflict zone, have missed much of what was said or happened, especially as it awaits further Weirdoes the end of the row with their whispers. But a minute later, an employee of the cinema is back with reinforcements and headed straight for the dérangeurs. It smells the ouster of the room, full nose. Bingo. The two girls and two boys were kindly escorted to the exit of the room. Early I thought it was viewers who do not know who is fried to a behavioral issue, but to see them go without talking, and all four dressed virtually the same clothes, it would seem that they came together to see the film.
fact remains that while it is Bastonnais in the darkened theater, I thought "Bah see is the cake for the evening, he missed more than that! . Fortunately it did not last. The other audience including myself were finally able to delve into the movie without inconvenience, even so unfortunately, I missed the feeling throughout the film was felt. Difficult to catch the thread after that. But the advantage of Ghibli films, especially those with Miyazaki's leg like this (although one should not withdraw Hiromasa Yonebayashi credit for its success) is that they offer a world so wonderful it plunges with immediate happiness. And Arrietty, the small world of scroungers , is no exception. That may be an animated film minor compared to some works of the master Miyazaki, but there is a narrative quality evident in the film that we absorb the first to the last minute (despite the break baston). And there is no doubt that the plot and its outcome did not opt for the easy optimism baffle fans of the Hollywood happy ending. O is decidedly not in Disney, which is why we love Japanese animation. For his audacity as much as for his ambition.
0 comments:
Post a Comment