Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Optiplex Gx620 Driver For Windows 7

Tron, a film to another film I tested

Two weeks ago, Tron was a mysterious world that was unknown to me. Since a kid, I watched a queer eye far this film has almost my age I never really had the opportunity nor the motivation to see. But in terms of the release of a new Tron, as I had to get down to solving the discovery of the first film, for better appreciate his suite. Within a week, so it was a Tron on sofa then a Tron: The Legacy on the big screen that I set out to see.

My decision to see Tron Vintage 1982 is thus born from the desire to see Vintage 2011. At first glance, it seemed improbable that this film which obviously was unexpected and stunning back nearly 30 years was going to tape my sofa. I already saw the clashes on numerical grid that would have a quaint taste kitsch inevitable. But I had to see it. I had to enter this world so opaque that was thrown at my face in the first quarter hour of the film. What nerve. Be discovered in 1982 or 2011, what gall to propel us without preamble in the midst of these programs in human form. Is it a game, software, hard to identify, difficult to analyze, difficult to grasp. One thing to do: hold, hold on, to advance in this virtual world that we are not really explained.

During the first quarter of an hour, I saw myself running into a wall of incomprehension and denial. Yet without realizing it, I did more thought. I am detached from the opacity. I let my senses be caught by the wandering of Jeff Bridges, an engineer stuck in this computer with programs to compete hard on a bike up and destruction. I let my senses be caught by the virtual maze on the antiquated aesthetic but the complexity and challenge absorbing film fascinating.

Tron is not the name of the universe. Is that of one of his characters. A second film role. A remarkable program combative qualities and nobility of mind and heart that makes a true romantic hero. It helps the protagonist, Flynn (Bridges) to melt into the universe and understand it, he embodies the courage and righteousness. Tron anchor the narrative in the classic adventure by his character, while all around him shouted the unreal, the intangible, the unattainable. A world of pure fantasy that is conspicuous by its boldness that will surely let a bunch of spectators baffled, having managed to be guided.

I'm glued to Tron to see its sequel, but it is a shock film modern in its approach to cinema that grabbed me by the throat, which has moved beyond mere in the mouth than I expected. Now for Tron: The Legacy , then made almost thirty years later by Joseph Kosinski, this was the challenge of the film Steven Lisberger. A film that pays homage to its predecessor while adding a stroke, a shock that he had to honor.

shock it is difficult to talk about this second Tron. Perhaps because virtual worlds are nothing more experimental and revolutionary in 2011. Perhaps because the narrative structure of this sequence is more classical. But if shock does not matter, it is indeed still a trip film that knows how vibrant. When the time comes, in a few months to remember the scenes more highlights of 2011, I already imagine reliving the exhilarating moment occurring at the beginning of the film: after the prologue in which the son discovers Flynn child, a leap in time we did catch up today, the twenty (portrayed by Garrett Hedlund), charging a motorcycle on a highway at night. The first notes of the soundtrack for Daft Punk then rang. An enjoyable piece, totally unexpected as the soundtrack accompanies the fluid running of the vehicle through the city. At that time I never thought about anything, my body had only one function, that of enjoying the moment. Take off my film. A trip promised to be enormous.

Is that the difference between Tron and Tron '82 '11. The second is not able to send the shock of the first surprising, this is not the time for. Then he plays the card of the trip. First, by making us enter a visual world super slick, impressive, but stained dark flash of colors, occasionally taking shape with a 3D who knows, unlike his many predecessors in the format, do not be overly intrusive and excessive. It is distilled more than imposed. The other
Most of the trip is the music assigned to Frenchies Daft Punk. She gives the pulse of the movie, she beat a steady rhythm and mesmerizing, sometimes carrying some unbelievable sequences in one dimension, as this sequence on a motorcycle as mentioned above.

There would be things wrong with this 21st century version of Tron. His lack of narrative audacity, its turning a bit expected, the numerical excess of Jeff Bridges (Jeff Bridges as the natural and bearded impressive stature and a small flash recalling the Zen Dude The Big Lebowski), its absence too much of the iconic character that is Tron. But despite this, the film manages to overcome its flaws for us to sail in the waters of fantasy, adventure in tune with his time, simply amazing cinematic experience. The shock is gone, but a slip in the dream that is lived in the sensations. And happiness is already undeniable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment